From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 6:45 PM
To: Ben517@aol.com; Tomx517@aol.com
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1867 -517TH PRCT- SEPTEMBER 9, 2009

 Please send links  when possible. It saves me for searching for the link and saves space on Mail Call.

 Donations for whatever program involving the 517th should be sent to our treasurer Leo Dean at 14 Stonehenge Lane, Albany 12203

Photos from Europe trip 2009

Myrle Traver, F Co. biography

Michael A. Sura, H Co. biography

St. Cezaire and Les Arcs today