From: Ben517@aol.com
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 7:49 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: MAIL CALL NO. 1669- 517TH PRCT- DECEMBER 5, 2008

 ALERT                    ALERT                   ALERT

Register as soon as possible for the Florida Mini-Reunion. You can register with the hotel via credit card and not pay until you arrive at the hotel and you can also cancel if anything causes a change in plans.

Lila webb has been working overtime making plans to have a successful reunion . However, many members have not been registering with the hotel or sending in registration fees. Hotel registration is requested by December 15, but it is most helpful if you register today or as soon as possible. Meals and activities have to be  arranged according to estimate attendance.

Many of us attend a reunion to meet friends and have a good time  but people like Lila Webb, Bill Christian and  Bob Christie have had to do much work ahead of time to make the event successful. Please help them make the job less of a burden by early registration. I would like to announce at least fifty members have signed up for Kissimmee reunion by Monday, December 8.
Ben

517th Annual Florida Mini-Reunion January 17,18,19, 20, 2009

Banquet on the 20th (Tuesday) and Departing on the 21st (Wednesday)

Hosted by: Leila Webb, Location: Ramada Hotel & Inn Gateway

7470 Highway 192 West

Kissimmee, Florida  34747

Tele: 1(800)327-9170          FAX 1(407)396-4320

Contact: Leila Webb, Helen Beddow and Lou Darden

4155 Kissimmee Park Road

St. Cloud, Florida       34772

Tele:(407)892-3595

Room Rate - $65.00            Registration Fee - $40.00

517th  Snowbird Mini Reunion 2009
Reunion Registration Form
January 17 - 20, 2009

Name  ____________________________________________________________________

Spouse ____________________________________________________________________

Guest ____________________________________________________________________

Names _____________________________________________________________________

Address ____________________________________________________________________

City ____________________  State ____________  Zip Code __________

Phone Day  ____________________ Cell ________________________

Unit ___________________________

Arrival Date _____________________

Registration Fee - $40.00 per person (includes Banquet Dinner and Hospitality Room)

Banquet Dinner: Roast Beef  ______________________ (# of people)

Lasagna  ______________________ (# of people)

Please mail Registration Form to:

Mrs. Leila Webb
4155 Kissimmee Park Road
St. Cloud, Florida 34772
Phone: (407) 892-3595
email:
williamtwebb@netscape.com

Reservation Forms are due no later than December 15, 2008

AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION

Our hotel is located 25 miles west of the Orlando International Airport.  Directly outside the baggage level on each concourse at the airport is a commercial transportation company ticket counter - MEARS

This company provides 8-10 passenger shuttle van transportation to our hotel departing every 20-30 minutes as long as aircraft are still landing at the airport.  This cost is approximately $31 per person round-trip and $19 per person one way.

Mears:  800-223-3868